US 2021 Celebration POSTPONED

We are so sorry to announce that due to Covid-19 we have no option but to POSTPONE the upcoming Celebration USA event that was scheduled for October. US government regulations are not currently permitting UK residents to travel to the USA at this time and it will not change before the start of our planned event. In addition, with Covid cases on the rise in the US, restrictions have been increasing and we know that many of those registered are now unable to attend in October. It is with great regret and some sadness, that we have had to make the difficult decision to postpone.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope it will be minimal. We, along with Kynan, Brian and Suzy are in agreement that this is the best course of action at this time and that in due course things will open up for a future event.

If you have already booked, you do not need to do anything as your ticket will automatically be transferred to the rescheduled event which we will be organising once the travel ban has lifted. We look forward to seeing you in person next year!

Love, Rob & Aliss x